Christina M. Green, of the Women’s Family Law Firm, focuses her practice mainly in the area of Family Law and Personal Injury. Christina has over nine years of experience as a practicing attorney. She began her legal career as a Case Manager at a local Plaintiff firm handling personal injury claims. This sparked her interest to attend law school. Thus, Christina began law school in 2003, as the second class entering Florida A & M College of Law in Orlando, Florida. After starting in the four-year night program, she decided to accelerate her education and finished law school in three years, while working full-time and raising a family as a single mother. Not only does Christina have her own first-hand experience with divorce, custody and child support, but she also has represented clients in uncontested divorces, complex contested divorces, child custody/visitation and child support issues, modifications, paternity, alimony, and domestic violence injunctions. In addition, Christina has represented several personal injury cases including auto accidents, premises liability, slip & fall, and dog bites.
During her career, Christina has remained involved in her community and is an active part of Florida’s legal system. She belongs to the Orange County Bar Association, the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association, and a member of the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers. She also served as Director for the Avalon Park Foundation, former PTSA President for Avalon Middle School and currently volunteers her time in many of the East Orlando schools.
In 1996, Christina graduated from the University of Central Florida with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and in 2006, obtained her law degree from Florida A & M College of Law. During law school, Christina served as a Certified Legal Intern by providing legal services to the homeless across Central Florida, with a specialty in Family Law. Christina is admitted to practice in the Florida State Courts and the United States Middle District Court of Florida.
Family Law Certifications
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator
- 4.5 Star Rating, Google Customer Reviews 2013-2016
- 5 Star Rating, Avvo Customer Reviews 2013-2016
- Best Divorce Lawyers in Orlando, Expertise.com 2016
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau 2010-2016
- Nominee for Favorite Family Lawyer, Playground Magazine 2013
- 40 Under 40, Orlando Business Journal: 2012 & 2013
- 2013 Friend of Avalon Park Award
- Someone You Should Know, Central Florida Lifestyle Magazine: Aug. 2013
- Nominee for Avalon Park Citizen of the Year 2012
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Florida Chapter