Christina M. Green, an Orlando Divorce Lawyer has an undeniable passion for Family Law. Christina began law school in 2003, at FAMU College of Law in Orlando, Florida. After starting the four-year program, she finished law school in only three years. As a self-motivated go-getter, she worked full time and attended law school full time, while raising three young children as a single mother. Christina has the experience that most Orlando Family Lawyers do not have. In addition, she has over fifteen years as a practicing attorney.
During her career, Christina has remained involved in her community and is an active part of Florida’s legal system. She belongs to the Orange County Bar Association, the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association is a member of the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association and a member of the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers. Christina also served in leadership and volunteer roles for the Avalon Park Foundation, a local non-profit. She is the former PTSA President for Avalon Middle School and currently volunteers her time in many non-profit organizations including programs connected to Valencia Community College and the University of Central Florida.
In 1996, Christina graduated from the University of Central Florida with a BA degree in Psychology and in 2006, obtained her law degree from FAMU College of Law. During law school, Christina served as a Certified Legal Intern by providing legal services to the homeless across Central Florida, with a specialty in Family Law. Christina is admitted to practice in the Florida State Courts and the United States Middle District Court of Florida.
Family Law Certifications
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Collaboratively Trained Professional
- 4.4 Star Rating, Google Customer Reviews 2013-2020
- 7.8 Star Rating, Avvo Customer Reviews 2013-2020
- Best Divorce Lawyers in Orlando, Expertise.com 2016
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau 2010-2020
- Nominee for Favorite Family Lawyer, Playground Magazine 2013
- 40 Under 40, Orlando Business Journal: 2012 & 2013
- 2013 Friend of Avalon Park Award
- Someone You Should Know, Central Florida Lifestyle Magazine: Aug. 2013
- Nominee for Avalon Park Citizen of the Year 2012
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Florida Chapter