About Women’s Family Law Firm
An Elite Central Florida Family Law Firm
Women’s Family Law Firm works hard to help Central Florida families during difficult legal matters. We have helped hundreds of families have success during their personal legal situations. Divorce and Family Law matters can have strong impacts on you and your family members for years to come. Your choice of attorney, hired to legally represent your best interests could help play an essential role in the final outcome of your case.
You can trust that our law firm has the legal skills and experience to provide elite representation and guidance throughout your case. We are proud to represent Mothers and Fathers alike, and no matter who we are representing we always tailor an effective and detailed strategy from beginning to end to best represent our clients and provide a cost effective amicable resolution.
At Women’s Family Law Firm we take pride in:
- Our Trusted Elite Reputation in Central Florida
- Providing Highly Effective representation.
- Delivering Personal attention to each client’s case
- Supplying tools for you to stay informed and organized throughout your case
- Timely Communications with every client
- Dedicated to Listening and Representing the needs of our clients
- Devoting our efforts to a path of successful Mediation and/or Litigation
Our Elite Central Florida Law Firm will work hard for you and your Family
Attorney Christina Green, Esq. has a proven record of success with Litigation and Mediation. Possessing over 10 years experience as a Central Florida Attorney, with highly effective and organized legal skills, she has earned many awards and gained undeniable recognition.
- 4.5 Star Rating, Google Customer Reviews 2013-2018
- 7.6 Star Rating, Avvo Customer Reviews 2013-2018
- 2018 10 Best Family Law Firm
- Best Divorce Lawyers in Orlando, Expertise.com 2016
- A+ Rating, Better Business Bureau 2010-2018
- Lawyers of Distinction 2018
- 10 Best Attorney 2017-2018, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Nominee for Favorite Family Lawyer, Playground Magazine 2013
- 40 Under 40, Orlando Business Journal: 2012 & 2013
- Around Member of The Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 Friend of Avalon Park Award
- Someone You Should Know, Central Florida Lifestyle Magazine: Aug. 2013
- Nominee for Avalon Park Citizen of the Year 2012
- Orange County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association
- Florida Academy of Professional Mediators
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Florida Chapter
Christina M. Green, Esquire
Attorney / Owner
Ms. Green, of the Women’s Family Law Firm, focuses her practice in the areas of Family Law and Personal Injury. Christina has over 10 years experience as a practicing attorney. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Then obtained her law degree from Florida A & M College of Law in 2006.
During law school, Christina served as a Certified Legal Intern by providing legal services to the homeless across Central Florida. Not being intimidated by hard work, after she enrolled in the four-year night law program, she decided to accelerate her education and finished law school in just three years, while working full-time and raising a family as a single mother. Christina has first-hand experience with divorce, custody and child support, which makes her compassionate when representing clients and their families.
Ms. Green is vibrantly active in our Central Florida Community. She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association, and the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers. She also served as President and Director for the Avalon Park Foundation, former PTSA President for Avalon Middle School and currently volunteers her time in many of the East Orlando schools.
Family Law Certifications
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Florida Supreme Court Family Mediator
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Historical Society
- OCBA Solo Bar Associates
Nicholas McGowan, Esquire
Of Counsel Attorney
Before joining Women’s Family Law firm, Mr. McGowan spent thirty-three years in the insurance industry, both in Massachusetts and Florida, working for three of the larger insurance companies in the United States, starting first as a Special Investigation investigating fraud cases and finally investigating and overseeing personal injury lawsuits brought against the insurance companies for which he worked and their insureds.
- Bellevue University, BA, 1977, English Literature, Cum Laude
- The University of Massachusetts, BA, 1981, Theater Arts, Suma Cum Laude
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007, Law, Cum Laude
Awards, Honors, And Other Information:
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Law Review, 2004 to 2006; graduated with honors, 2007; Student Bar Association Representative, 2006 to 2007; Deans List 2004 to 2007
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Student Bar Association Representative, 2006 to 2007
- Passed the Florida Bar/Admitted to Practice, 2007
- Second Degree Black Belt, Kempo Karate and Ju Jitsu, awarded 1985
- Author of three different fiction novels, written under the name of N.C.C. McGowan, 2009 to 2014 (The Tender Mercies of the Wicked, A Tale Told by an Idiot, and We Hanged Our Harps upon the Willows); all available at amazon.com
- United States Air Force Veteran, 1974 to 1978, Sergeant in U.S.Air Force Intelligence Service/Data Intelligence, stationed at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.