About Women’s Family Law Firm
Florida Family Law Firm
Women’s Family Law Firm treats every client fairly, regardless of gender, gender identity, age, race, religion, color, national origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or expression. We believe every person has inherent value and deserves an equal opportunity under the law. We tailor an effective and detailed strategy with our clients based on their individual and family needs and their best interests.
Women’s Family Law Firm Will Represent Your Best Interests
- We have compassion for our clients.
- We communicate and work together with our clients to achieve the best results.
- We take the time to listen to our clients.
- We provide personal attention to each client.
- With over thirteen years of experience, we have the knowledge needed to effectively represent clients.
- We supply our clients with the organizational tools to make the process smoother and less stressful.
- We know how to persevere through challenging times.
- We handle each case individually by working with the client and their goals through settlement or litigation if necessary.
Our Law Firm Will Work With You
Attorney Christina Green, Esq. has a proven record of success with Litigation and Mediation. Possessing over 13 years of experience as a Florida Attorney, with highly effective and organized legal skills, she has earned many awards and gained undeniable recognition.
Christina M. Green, Esquire
Attorney / Owner
Ms. Green, the founder, and owner of Women’s Family Law Firm focuses her practice in the area of Family Law. Christina has over 13 years of experience as a practicing attorney. She graduated from the University of Central Florida with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Then obtained her law degree from Florida A & M College of Law in 2006.
During law school, Christina served as a Certified Legal Intern by providing legal services to the homeless across Central Florida. Not being intimidated by hard work, after she enrolled in the four-year law school night program, she decided to accelerate her education and finished law school in just three years. She achieved this while working full-time and raising three young children as a single mother. Christina has personal experience with divorce, custody, and child support, which makes her compassionate when representing clients and their families.
Ms. Green is actively involved in our Central Florida Community. She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association, and the Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers. She has served in many leadership roles with non-profits such as the Avalon Park Foundation, a non-profit serving the East Orlando Community, the Doglando Foundation, she was the former PTSA President for Avalon Middle School and has volunteered her time in many service and charitable organizations.
Family Law Certifications and Memberships
- Qualified Parenting Coordinator
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Orange County Bar Association
- Volunteer Advisor to assist other lawyers through the Florida Bar’s Lawyers Advising Lawyers
- OCBA Solo and Small Firm Section
Nicholas McGowan, Esquire
Of Counsel Attorney
Before joining Women’s Family Law firm, Mr. McGowan spent thirty-three years in the insurance industry, both in Massachusetts and Florida, working for three of the larger insurance companies in the United States, starting first as a Special Investigation investigating fraud cases and finally investigating and overseeing personal injury lawsuits brought against the insurance companies for which he worked and their insureds.
- Bellevue University, BA, 1977, English Literature, Cum Laude
- The University of Massachusetts, BA, 1981, Theater Arts, Suma Cum Laude
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Juris Doctor, 2007, Law, Cum Laude
Awards, Honors, And Other Information:
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Law Review, 2004 to 2006; graduated with honors, 2007; Student Bar Association Representative, 2006 to 2007; Deans List 2004 to 2007
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Student Bar Association Representative, 2006 to 2007
- Admitted to Practice, 2007
- Second Degree Black Belt, Kempo Karate and Ju Jitsu, awarded 1985
- Author of three different fiction novels, written under the name of N.C.C. McGowan, 2009 to 2014 (The Tender Mercies of the Wicked, A Tale Told by an Idiot, and We Hanged Our Harps upon the Willows); all available at amazon.com
- United States Air Force Veteran, 1974 to 1978, Sergeant in U.S.Air Force Intelligence Service/Data Intelligence, stationed at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska.